If you consume pills, or use creams and gels to make your butt look bigger, just check the ingredients list. You’ll notice one of the first ingredients is the Maca root. This nutritional and powerful ingredient originates from the High Andes of Peru.
How does Maca make your booty bigger?
Maca root, or the plant, contains various proteins, nutrients and vitamins that increase the size of your buttocks. Maca root is one of the primary ingredients in most creams, gels and pills that help make your butt look bigger, perkier and rounder. And the best part is, Maca root builds only muscle, not fat. Maca root affects the pituitary gland, or the gland that produces the hormones needed for growing a bigger butt. The added bonus of Maca root is that it boosts energy.
Benefits of Maca
Besides for butt enhancement, Maca root carries several benefits for the overall health of people. Those are.
– Balances hormones in our body. Maca doesn’t contain any hormones, but it contains essential nutrients that support normal hormone production
– Maca is known to increase fertility. The root contains minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium, potassium and magnesium, amino acids, protein, fiber, lipids and up to 20 essential fatty acids
– Reduces stress hormones and helps with adrenal fatigue
– Vastly used to reduce suffering and problems with PMS, menopause and hot flashes
– By balancing hormones, Maca also helps your skin looks clear, beautiful and healthy. Say goodbye to all those acnes
How to consume?
Hardly anyone is willing to consume the root directly. That is why you can consume Maca in a powdered form. The more expensive option is to consume it in capsules. You can mix the powder to any salad, smoothie, cooked foods, juices or coffee. The recommended dose is half a teaspoon per day when you start, and you can increase the dose gradually. The maximum you should take is one teaspoon per day. Any more than that and you are risking evoking side effects.
Precautions when consuming Maca
While there are not known side effects of consuming Maca, it is recommended not to overdo it. This applies to any other supplement. We mentioned that the maximum dosage you can achieve is one teaspoon per day. Even then, it is nice to rotate for a few days on and off. Consuming too much Maca can disrupt the balance of your hormones. When overdosed with Maca, your hormonal symptoms might worsen. And be careful when you consume it, since it boosts energy levels. You don’t want to consume right before you go to bed, since you might experience troubles falling asleep with all that energy spreading through your body.